- 10 / 30 : CoRe Programme to train 65,000 nurses and midwives
- 10 / 26 : Digital Marketing is a game changer
- 10 / 26 : Leverage technology to engage customers – Small businesses advised
- 10 / 26 : Maiden E-LEAD conference held in Accra to empower the youth
- 10 / 26 : Young women urged to form the right perceptions about themselves
Get the support you need to thrive. Become equipped for life!
The CoRe Programme is supporting beneficiaries in areas such as Building Resilience, Health Awareness, Wellness and Safety, Building relevant workplace skills and Job readiness in a post-pandemic era…
Share with us your #CoreStory today! Inspire others to achieve more!
Kindly share your experience(s) with the CoRe Programme,
we are glad you are part of this project to help make
the lives of our youth better.
The Biggest Youth
Intervention in Ghana
What Are People Saying?
The COVID-19 Recovery and Resilience (CoRe) Programme empowers the
youth to health, wellness, adaptability & sustainable livelihoods!
After the session on Talent Discovery, I resumed active writing. Ever since, my daily blogging has been gaining traffic.
I didn't know that this Covid 19 will meet me in this year... So I didn't really plan well, I almost messed up until I heard of Core Programme...
"The secret of living a full life is to make good use of every hour" I thought I couldn't combine my law school education with no other...
I'm happy to be a part of your CoRe programmes. I'm really being motivated to work harder always. Thank you.